Re: YouCompleteMe available as a Server

From: John Yates
Subject: Re: YouCompleteMe available as a Server
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 09:20:28 -0400

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 9:01 AM, Danil Orlov <address@hidden> wrote:
It seems that ultisnips has totally same functionality as Yasnippet, the only
difference - last one uses elisp instead of python.

I am already a both a user and a fan of yasnippet.  That said I watched the video on the github page and this one:

http://www.sirver.net/blog/2012/02/05/third-episode-of-ultisnips-screencast/

I see functionality that I believe does not exist in yasnippet.  In particular the ability to jump into and out of snippet expansion is much more flexible than in yasnippet.

/john