Re: if-let and when-let: parallel or sequential

From: Elias Mårtenson
Subject: Re: if-let and when-let: parallel or sequential
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 22:32:35 +0800

On 12 August 2014 11:30, John Mastro <address@hidden> wrote:

The only non-Clojure variant of these that I'm really familiar with is
Alexandria's[1]. It has both `-let' and `-let*' versions, allows
multiple bindings, and is not short circuiting. (I don't say this to
suggest we should mimic them, just to expose "where I'm coming from").

Actually, in Alexandria, WHEN-LET is not short-circuiting, while WHEN-LET* is.

Regards,
Elias