Re: SMIE

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: SMIE
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 15:33:48 +0200

Bozhidar Batsov <address@hidden> writes:

> My point isn’t that people aren’t willing sign the copyright agreement
> in principle, but that many people will not be thrilled to deal with a
> *paper* copyright agreement that they have to send via standard mail
> and wait for a couple of weeks to get back a response, just to get a
> tiny fix/change accepted. I think that GNU projects would benefit a
> lot from a contributor agreement that can be signed
> digitally.

GNU does accept digitally signed CAs, but currently only for some
countries.  See

https://www.fsf.org/blogs/licensing/fsf-to-begin-accepting-scanned-assignments-from-germany

Not sure if that has been extended to more countries in the meantime.

Bye,
Tassilo

BTW: Can you teach your mail client to quote text you are replying to?
The quoted text is indented in the HTML part but not in the plain text
part.

Bye,
Tassilo