Re: Midnight Commander Quick View

From: Alin
Subject: Re: Midnight Commander Quick View
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 09:33:47 +0300

I extracted from my configuration files the code where I wrote quick
view like in midnight commander , and here is a version `test.el` that I
tested in `emacs -Q`. Put it in your load-path, and call `(load
"test.el")`. In dired-mode, enter and quit `qv` qith C-c C-q. It is
buffer-local everything, so if you pass in another directory it's no
more active, unless you reactivate it.

You will like it. Enjoy.

No GNUs is bad news.