Re: Non-ASCII chars in quail rules

From: Perry E. Metzger
Subject: Re: Non-ASCII chars in quail rules
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 09:57:48 -0400

On Thu, 04 Sep 2014 09:02:06 +0900 "Stephen J. Turnbull"
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Perry E. Metzger writes:
>
>  > It would seem that CHAR_PRINTABLE_P is the right thing, then,
>  > since other characters can't be inserted (at least not validly).
>
> What makes you think that?

Apparently a lack of familiarity, as you've listed reasons that I'm
clearly wrong on that.

In any case, I'll be happy with whatever the people who actually know
what they're doing think the right thing is. I just want it to
work. :)

Perry
--
Perry E. Metzger                address@hidden