Re: Emacs-diffstrunk r117881: * register.el (insert-register): Change de

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Emacs-diffstrunk r117881: * register.el (insert-register): Change default interactive insertion mode.
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 20:36:56 -0400

I have no opinion on how this function should behave, but as a general
comment I think it should be required to update the documentation at the
same time when making small "I think it should work like this" changes
to long-standing behaviour (I know you added a NEWS entry).
In this case both the emacs and elisp manual need the obvious small
changes.

Mainly because if people don't care enough to update the manuals, they
should not be making the change. :)
(This is a general comment and not aimed at you in particular.)