include Ada Reference Manual info files in ada-mode ELPA package?

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: include Ada Reference Manual info files in ada-mode ELPA package?
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 15:23:07 -0500

I'm preparing the next release of the ada-mode ELPA package, and I'm
wondering whether to include the Ada Reference Manual (ARM) in info
format.

The ARM is the standard reference manual for the Ada language, which is
the language that ada-mode supports. So it is convenient to have the
info version available.

The ARM is available on the web in info
(http://stephe-leake.org/ada/arm.html) and other
(http://www.ada-auth.org/standards/ada12.html) formats. It is also
available as a Debian (and possibly other distribution) package.

So including the ARM in the ELPA package on some systems would be
redundant.

Perhaps making the ARM a separate ELPA package would be the right
choice. It would be an info-only package, so there would be no .el file
to hold the meta-data header. I guess I'd have to add one just for that.
Would that be ok?

--
-- Stephe