Re: question about YAML and JSON library bindings

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: question about YAML and JSON library bindings
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:48:25 -0700

:-) No argument re needing an FFI. But as a selfish end-user, I
dont  mind how we get that binding:-)
By the way, Emacspeak turned 20 last week --- I wrote up a short
history ---  Thanks again to everyone in the Emacs community  for
 making it possible  to live ones computing life in emacs --- without that
 fact, Emacspeak would  not   be very useful:-)

http://emacspeak.blogspot.com/2014/09/emacspeak-at-twenty-looking-back.html