Re: include Ada Reference Manual info files in ada-mode ELPA package?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: include Ada Reference Manual info files in ada-mode ELPA package?
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:57:55 -0400

    This document may be copied, in whole or in part, in any form or by
    any means, as is or with alterations, provided that (1) alterations
    are clearly marked as alterations and (2) this copyright notice is
    included unmodified in any copy. Compiled copies of standard library
    units and examples need not contain this copyright notice so long as
    the notice is included in all copies of source code and
    documentation.

That is a free license, so we can distribute it.

Thus, there is only the practical question of what is most convenient.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation