Re: Drop OS X 10.4

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: Drop OS X 10.4
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 07:04:51 +0200

Hello.

12 okt 2014 kl. 20:27 skrev Glenn Morris <address@hidden>:

> It seems like the OS X version is only tested for --with-ns builds.
> Should it not also be tested for any build on OS X (X, no-X)?

I don't think so.  After all, if you are building for X or no toolkit, it is
basically just UNIX with an unexec that works on Intel.  I don't think that we
should prevent configurations that we in principle support (X, no-X,
unexmacosx.c).  A check for PowerPC might be in order though as we don't
support that.

I could add that, but I don't have any PowerPC to test it on.

        Jan D.