Re: git switch status

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: git switch status
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 09:47:32 -0400

Aurélien Aptel <address@hidden>:
> I didn't follow the latest development of the repo conversion to git.
> I was under the impression that Eric managed to solve most issues and
> that we were waiting for the release to happen before the switch. If
> this is true when can we expect the conversion to happen? Is there
> something we can do to help?

I'm wondering the same thing  I've been very busy on another project the last
couple of weeks, which is why I haven't pushed to get the switchover scheduled.
But that pressure easing and it's time.

If we schedule a conversion day I can deliver.  I need about twenty hours
closed to commits - it would be closer to ten, but a full conversion run takes
ten hours and I might muss something on the first pass.