Re: git transition issues

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: git transition issues
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 20:01:10 +0200

Btw, all these changes are being committed to the trunk, but the
release branch doesn't have them.  However, if everything goes
according to plan, Emacs 24.5 is supposed to be made from the release
branch _after_ the transition to git.  So I think at least most, if
not all, of these changes need to be committed to the branch, and then
merged to the trunk as usual.  (For those changes that were already
committed to the trunk, they should be cherry-picked to the branch.)

I hope no one is entertaining the idea of having live bzr and git
repos in parallel, one for the release branch, the other for the
trunk.  Right?