Re: Small patch to emacsbug.el

From: Peder O. Klingenberg
Subject: Re: Small patch to emacsbug.el
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 20:56:06 +0100

On Tue, Oct 28 2014 at 18:16, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> What if the user overrides that default, and uses a different mail
> mode?

Then I guess that user will have some unused functions loaded, as well
as some variables defined that she has no use for?  I was basically just
cargo-culting the existing code.

Existing code in emacsbug.el has

  ;; It's the default mail mode, so it seems OK to use its features.
  (autoload 'message-bogus-recipient-p "message")
  (defvar message-send-mail-function)

I just added one more function and one more variable, and moved the
whole bunch, including comment, earlier in the file, because I used
those functions earlier in the file and thought it logical to place the
definitions before the uses.

Autoload of one function causes the entire file to be loaded, does it
not?  So my additions are more for documentation purposes than any
actual functional change.

...Peder...
--
I wish a new life awaited _me_ in some off-world colony.