Re: Including some functions from dash.el in Emacs?

From: raman
Subject: Re: Including some functions from dash.el in Emacs?
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 07:09:26 -0700

On balance, I agree re the comments on flatten. That said, if dash is
integrated in, I would prefer to see it bundled -- if it's on elpa, I
still cant use that functionality in a package like Emacspeak since the
user would have to first pull dash from elpa before getting Emacspeak
going, which in my opinion would be an undue burden.