NS compile error after trunk merge r118324

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: NS compile error after trunk merge r118324
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 08:12:36 +0200

Hi,

I get a compile error from trunk

> nsterm.m:3922:11: error: use of undeclared identifier 'update_p'
>          update_p = YES;
>          ^
> nsterm.m:3926:7: error: use of undeclared identifier 'update_p'
>  if (update_p)

Adding a definition at nsterm.m: 3855:

  BOOL update_p = YES;

“fixes" it, but I don’t think it is right since it looks from the changes like
ns_set_vertical_scrollbar() and ns_set_horizontal_scrollbar() were seen as one
function.  I’m not sure if this error was in the original emacs-24 branch or
came from the merge to trunk.  (Was the ‘horizontal’ method created in trunk?
If so there may be a number of other divergences to look at.)

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-diffs/2014-11/msg00117.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-diffs/2014-11/msg00120.html

thanks,
Adrian