Re: Commits are closed

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Commits are closed
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 14:41:50 +0100

"Eric S. Raymond" <address@hidden> writes:

> <sarc>No, I'm not going to notify anyone. I'll just let it sit there
> after working towards this for a *year*.</sarc>

See?  Good thing I asked.

Anyway, according to

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/GitQuickStartForEmacsDevs

the command for all devels to issue the moment Eric gives his go-ahead (and
which will surely bring the server to its knees) is apparently

git clone <membername>@git.sv.gnu.org:/srv/git/emacs.git

Is that still correct?  And for non-developers, it's the same as this,
but without the <membername>?

Googling around seems to give differing specs, but that might be because
of the old "mirror" git repos...