Re: Attempt tp push the new repo

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Attempt tp push the new repo
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 00:39:57 -0700

Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> Bob Proulx, you said on 15 Jan you could cleear the old repo out of the way.
> Would you do that, please?

Yes I can do it.  Since you are now requesting it I have done it.
Done.  The emacs git repository has been emptied.  Let me know if
there is any problem.

I can also set up email commit notifications too.  I will hold off
doing that until the repository has been initialized.  It wouldn't be
good to have the entire history sent as email upon upload.

I am sure there will be other tweaks needed too.  Please continue to
CC me since I am not reading the mailing list.

Bob