Remnant bzr revision numbers

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Remnant bzr revision numbers
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 08:58:41 -0500 (EST)

I wrote a little report generator to check, and bzr revision numbers
are common across these branches.  That's good; it would have been
possible but quite difficult to fix things up if that weren't the case.

Here are the remnant ones I know about from your two previous emails

> Merge from emacs-24; up to 117669
> Merge from emacs-24; up to 117687
> Merge from emacs-24; up to 117689
> Revert 118323.
> Merge from emacs-24; up to 117691
> Merge from emacs-24; up to 117698
> Merge from emacs-24; up to 117702
> Merge from emacs-24; up to 117656
> Merge from emacs-24; up to 117634

117669  2014-08-08T14:35:address@hidden
117687  2014-08-11T13:16:address@hidden
117689  2014-08-11T20:15:address@hidden
118323  2014-11-08T21:17:address@hidden
117691  2014-08-12T02:47:address@hidden
117698  2014-08-13T08:42:address@hidden
117702  2014-08-13T18:10:address@hidden
117656  2014-08-06T18:19:address@hidden
117634  2014-08-02T22:52:address@hidden

Clearly you're better at finding these than I am.  Can you report
any others that need to be fixed?

This won't be too bad.  Global search and replace over content blobs
takes forever but over comments it's fairly cheap. Especially since
I can restrict it to late 2014.

The men and women who founded our country knew, by experience, that there
are times when the free person's answer to oppressive government has to be
delivered with a bullet.  Thus, the right to bear arms is not just *a*
freedom; it's the mother of all freedoms.  Don't let them disarm you!