Re: Newer commits on the git repo

From: Dani Moncayo
Subject: Re: Newer commits on the git repo
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 16:39:05 +0100

> This is apparently the one to use if you don't have development access:
>
> git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/emacs.git
>
> And it seems to be updated with the newest changes.

That fails here like this:

  $ git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/emacs.git
  Cloning into 'emacs'...
  fatal: unable to connect to git.savannah.gnu.org:
  git.savannah.gnu.org[0: 140.186.70.72]: errno=Connection refused

It could be due to my company's proxy, which doesn't allow the git protocol...

Anyway, I hope someone can review the problem I pointed out.

Thanks.

--
Dani Moncayo