Re: Developers, developers, developers

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Developers, developers, developers
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 22:50:40 +0200

> From: Tom <address@hidden>
> Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 20:11:36 +0000 (UTC)
>
> Is there an uptodate list of small tasks which someone can
> starts working on?

etc/TODO

> I don't mean bug reports and stuff

Why not?  Some bug report are small, clearly defined tasks.

> E.g. adding documentation for something, adding new automatic
> tests, doing some small code fix, etc.

For documentation, look in etc/NEWS: every entry there that has
neither a "+++" nor a "---" line before it needs to be documented.

Other than that, the traffic on this list should give you several
ideas every day.  You just need to listen and take note.

> It seems to me the little more administration which
> consists of adding these tasks to this list would
> be worth it.

It is already being done.