Re: Pre-load time-date.el

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Pre-load time-date.el
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 20:45:38 -0800

Paul Eggert wrote:
It strikes me that low-level time primitives should accept counts of seconds
(either integers, or floats) in addition to the funky (HIGH LOW USEC PSEC)
format that they currently accept.

I implemented something along these lines and installed it in the master as 0921dbc. This should fix the original problem, as time-date should no longer need to be loaded for timers to work. (Of course it may have introduced new problems....)