Re: Network security manager

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Network security manager
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 16:33:17 +0100

Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm testing and using the NSM.  The number one thing it needs is a
> `tabulated-list-mode' interface to review all the entries.  See also my
> note about the GPG key management functionality, which I think naturally
> fits in the NSM.

Sure...  but since there's almost nothing human-readable (or something a
machine can transform into something human-readable), I'm not quite sure
what it should display...

I mean, I can see a user wanting to say to Emacs "delete everything you
know about me contacting news.gmane.org", but there's no real way to
match that up to the entries in the file unless you also know the port
number/service name used.