Re: [Emacs-diffs] master e820f16: Added file-tree-walk to files.el.

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master e820f16: Added file-tree-walk to files.el.
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 15:08:53 -0500

David Engster <address@hidden>:
> > Because that's how the well-tested code I found in the EmacsWiki
> > cookbook section worked.
>
> Oh, I didn't know it was from the EmacsWiki. Please forget I said
> something.

No problem.  BTW, in case it's not obvious, the reason I added this was for
VC mode.  There is presently a rather ad-hoc implementation in vc-file-tree-walk
and I had been about to add another in order to inmplement vc-dir-status-files
for RCS and SCCS more cleanly.  Now I can unify those two with much simpler
code.