Re: More metaproblem

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: More metaproblem
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 10:23:35 +0900

Eric S. Raymond writes:

 > I agree, and was intending to suggest that myself.

I think we've had way too many suggestions and way too little actual
text.  It would be better if somebody would write a GEEP[1] containing
the full proposed CONTRIBUTE text.  I nominate Stephen Leake because
he's the one who's shown the most tendency to actually write text, but
if he's lucky somebody else will raise their hand.[2][3]

Footnotes:
[1]  GNU Emacs Enhancement Proposal.

[2]  It would be a bad idea to counternominate me -- I'll just dump
the XEmacs DevGuide verbatim, explicit recruiting text and all. ;-)

[3]  Besides, the date would embarrass both me (for not updating) and
Emacs (since I would guess I first published it in '03 or so).