Re: Metaproblem, part 3

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Metaproblem, part 3
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 16:20:19 +0900

Stefan Monnier writes:

 > - The resistance to change on CC-mode's side didn't help my morale.

That's one reason why XEmacs has a fiercely enforced rule that all
changes to external packages go through the list maintainer, whose
decisions are final.  I don't always like those decisions, but
conformance is a no-brainer with little stress.

N.B. Now that it's clear that breaking that rule means I resign,
nobody even thinks about it.

BTW, you've been a great maintainer so far.  Thanks!