Re: On being web-friendly and why info must die

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: On being web-friendly and why info must die
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 13:13:35 +0100

"Eric S. Raymond" <address@hidden> writes:

> David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
>> I have pointed out the LilyPond documentation and web presence
>> several times in this thread, and you have ignored it.
>
> I'm sorry you have that impression.  In fact I have "Look at how
> Lilypond does it" on my to-do list.

That might be a good opportunity for postponing your shouting match
until you have a more accurate view of existing current Texinfo
frameworks.  After all, it may seriously affect the work and success
estimates for either approach.

> But it has been a busy week and I haven't had time to yet.  Weekend
> won't be any better as I'm being filmed for a documentary.  Next week,
> probably, if it's not crowded out by preparing for my 6th-level test
> in wing chun kung fu.

I am sure you'll find your opponent in a Kung Fu fight surprised if you
tell him that you'll parry his blow next week since you had no time for
proper preparation.

Texinfo will still be there in a few weeks, so it might be smarter to
focus on the more imminent combat.

--
David Kastrup