Re: Generalizing find-definition

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Generalizing find-definition
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 16:03:38 +0200

Helmut Eller <address@hidden> writes:

> On Mon, Dec 08 2014, Stefan Monnier wrote:
>
>> Alright, let's go ahead with this.  Can you send a "latest and greatest"
>> version of your code so I can install it into master?
>
> Here we go:

Would anyone mind if I try my hand at porting this code to the "plain
functions" approach?

The functionality is already nice, but the standard Emacs APIs probably
shouldn't force users to get familiar with EIEIO (even if it's not that
hard).

For the location value, using cl-defstruct seems to be
appropriate, but using plain functions and vars for everything else
should be simpler.