Re: On being web-friendly and why info must die

From: Ivan Shmakov
Subject: Re: On being web-friendly and why info must die
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 19:27:49 +0000

[…]

 >> It would be better if everybody could do the markup themselves.

 > Yeah, it's too sad, all of those pages of finished documentation
 > people have lying around that are just missing the Texinfo markup
 > because nobody would want to overwork Eli or anybody else on the
 > list.

        … And just in case that is indeed a concern – or becomes one in
        the foreseeable future – may I request for a tag to be added to
        Debbugs for the contributions lacking proper Texinfo markup?

        I sure can promise to visit the bugs so tagged from time to
        time.  (I’m not familiar with Texinfo per se, but I used to be
        quite knowledgeable about LaTeX, and given that one incarnation
        of Texinfo is nothing else than texinfo.tex, I guess it counts.)

[…]

--
FSF associate member #7257  http://boycottsystemd.org/  … 3013 B6A0 230E 334A