Re: master e8acfc7: Add a command for string quotes toggling to ruby-mod

From: Bozhidar Batsov
Subject: Re: master e8acfc7: Add a command for string quotes toggling to ruby-mode
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 10:30:28 +0200

I’m fine with you generalising it, but I guess I’ll have to apply the refactoring suggested by Dmitry first.

--
Bozhidar Batsov

On December 10, 2014 at 04:10:48, Ted Zlatanov (address@hidden) wrote:

On Tue, 09 Dec 2014 17:45:09 +0000 Bozhidar Batsov <address@hidden> wrote:

BB> Add a command for string quotes toggling to ruby-mode

BB> * progmodes/ruby-mode.el (ruby-toggle-string-quotes): New command that
BB> allows you to quickly toggle between single-quoted and double-quoted
BB> string literals.

Boshidar, this would be useful for other languages too (at least Perl
and CFEngine). Would you be able to generalize your contribution? If
not, would it be OK with you if I do it?

Thanks
Ted