Re: New assoc-let package

From: Artur Malabarba
Subject: Re: New assoc-let package
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 16:28:19 -0200

> On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 10:43:23 -0500 Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>>> Hmm, I don't see that the Package header is necessary.  At least
>>> cfengine.el doesn't have it.  Am I missing something?
>
> SM> You're probably right.
>
> All right, when Artur gives the final OK, I'll merge to master. He's in
> the ChangeLog already so his contributor papers are OK.

Thanks Ted, there's only one small thing I'd like to add at the end of
the header comments (quoted below).
I've added it as an ammend to your branch, and pushed it to the
malabarba/let-alist-package-rc3 branch.

;; Note that only one level is supported.  If you nest `let-alist'
;; invocations, the inner one can't access the variables of the outer
;; one.

If you're ok with that feel free to merge.