Re: the Emacs wiki

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: the Emacs wiki
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 21:32:55 +0000

Alexis <address@hidden> writes:

> Nic Ferrier writes:
>
>> That's right. I would like to help move the wiki to a nicer place than
>> it is now but please note there are a whole bunch of people from whom
>> the chaotic nature (in opposition to a controlled one) is the principle
>> reason for using it.
>
> Might it be possible/practical to have at least a /section/ of the wiki
> set aside as a 'controlled' area for Emacs devs/maintainers to make use
> of[1]?

All sorts of things might be possible.

The current software might find that difficult... basically it's mostly
one guy making it. But he might be happy to help.

I and another chap are slowly making an alternative (but supporting)
wiki server. But I'm bogged down in work again now and won't be free for
months.

Nic