Soroban package I've written for Emacs

From: Ryan
Subject: Soroban package I've written for Emacs
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 11:46:57 -0700

Hello,

I've written a soroban emulator for GNU Emacs.
This package emulates a traditional Japanese soroban calculator.

I've tested it for bugs and it appears to be working well.
I would like to contribute this package to the GNU ELPA repository.

I understand that this means it will be released under the GPL and welcome further hacking and modification of this program by others.

The package soroban.el may be collected from the link below.
https://github.com/RyanBurnside/Soroban

Sincerely,
Ryan Burnside