Re: NSM certificate prompt

From: Simon Leinen
Subject: Re: NSM certificate prompt
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 20:53:31 +0100

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 1:14 PM, Lars Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden> wrote:
> To the best of my knowledge, no other browsers use the system's
> certificates.

I am forced to use Mac OS X at work. (Yes, I know, I should look for
another job.)  All browsers *except* for Firefox do use the system's
certificate store ("Keychain").  This makes it quite convenient for
the user to manage which kinds of certificates she wants to trust. I'd
like Emacs' emerging TLS support to be able to access the same.
Unfortunately I don't have the cycles to do this - and I understand
that the willingness of others to support this non-free system may be
low.
--
Simon.