Re: [elpa] master 96e61a9 26/26: Add packages/darkroom by merging its up

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [elpa] master 96e61a9 26/26: Add packages/darkroom by merging its upstream subtree
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 16:48:36 -0500

> +  (mapc #'(lambda (w)
> +            (with-selected-window w
> +              (darkroom--set-margins)))
> +        (get-buffer-window-list (current-buffer))))

I recommend the use of `dolist' instead of `mapc' when the body of the
loop is provided by an anonymous function and we're looping over a list.

If the compiler could tell that we're looping over a list, it could
auto-transform the mapc call into a dolist (which is slightly more
efficient), but having to expend it to a loop that handles both lists
and arrays (like `mapc' does) makes the resulting code no more efficient
than just using `mapc'.

        Stefan