Re: emacs-uptime - insert text with C-u [patch]

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: emacs-uptime - insert text with C-u [patch]
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 20:56:45 +0100

Andreas writes:

> address@hidden (Adam Sjøgren) writes:

>> I don't know what the idiom is to distinguish a prefix argument from
>> an optional one[...]

> Add another optional argument that is set by the interactive spec.

Yeah, I tried to do that, but couldn't make it work - despite reading
the documentation of interactive, and searching through some elisp to
find something to mimick...

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "This German waltz is not as elegant as the ones from        Adam Sjøgren
  Vienna. But it is louder."                             address@hidden