Re: Have you all gone crazy? Was: On being web-friendly and why info mus

From: Tom
Subject: Re: Have you all gone crazy? Was: On being web-friendly and why info must die
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 15:28:40 +0000 (UTC)

David Kastrup <dak <at> gnu.org> writes:

> It puts up a lot more false positives, and sifting through them can make
> this quite useless.  Particularly if we are talking about words that
> have also common meanings.  Try Googling for the relation between "cat"
> and "less".

First hit is this for "cat less":
http://staff.science.nus.edu.sg/~shing/unixlab/files03.html

In my experience when searching for emacs related stuff in the vast
majority of cases google gives me useful results in the first hits.

I practically always find what I'm looking for at the first try, so
google is very usable to quickly find the relevant pages of emacs
documentatiton.