Re: [Emacs-diffs] xwidget updated (1d8b8a2 -> 5f46725)

From: joakim
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] xwidget updated (1d8b8a2 -> 5f46725)
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 16:48:44 +0100

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Joakim,
>
> BTW, what's the status of this branch (w.r.t to its mergeability into master)?

Short answer: I'm trying to figure that out now.

Longer answer:

I think its pretty okay. Theres a problem with automatic
resizing of webkit that sometimes get so big emacs crashe I would like
to fix though.

I'm not sure how to do the actual merge. I think cherry picking or
something would be better than a plain merge.

Also, since I'm pretty blind to the flaws the code has by now, it would
be nice with some maintainer criticism.

--
Joakim Verona