Re: HTML-Info design

From: Ivan Shmakov
Subject: Re: HTML-Info design
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 18:35:46 +0000

 > I think this is beyond the scope of HTML-Info's design.

        My point here is that /if/ HTML-Info is /not/ supposed to be
        rich in tables (and in particular, – rich on tables used for
        purely presentation purposes, rather than for holding tabular
        data proper), – my patch for #19462 may happen to be a nice
        starting point for experiments with EWW-Info support for

        However, I always build my Emacs with a tty-only interface, and
        thus cannot really test proportional fonts with it.  (But on a
        tty, – word-wrap paragraphs work just perfectly, IMO.)

--
FSF associate member #7257  http://boycottsystemd.org/  … 3013 B6A0 230E 334A