bbdb + gnus: mail aliases

From: Rainer Thiel
Subject: bbdb + gnus: mail aliases
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 00:12:18 +0100

I can't seem to configure correctly what is described on
<http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/BbdbMailingLists> (using one mail alias
for several people/mail addresses).  The problem apparently is that the function
bbdb-define-all-aliases is not defined, so that

    (add-hook 'mail-setup-hook 'bbdb-define-all-aliases)
    (add-hook 'message-setup-hook 'bbdb-define-all-aliases)

fails.

Can someone please tell me where the function bbdb-define-all-aliases is
supposed to be defined, ie, what to require to get it provided?

Many thanks in advance

Rainer
--
Prof. Dr. Rainer Thiel, Jena