Re: [Proposed Minor-mode] Speed of thought Lisp

From: Oleh Krehel
Subject: Re: [Proposed Minor-mode] Speed of thought Lisp
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 16:40:59 +0100

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 4:25 PM, Stefan Monnier
<address@hidden> wrote:
>> community-driven list of abbrevs going. I'd certainly try to help.
>> And once it stabilizes, you could put it into GNU ELPA as sort of a
>> "stable" version.
>
> GNU ELPA is not a retirement home.  Things can ferment there just as
> well as anywhere else.

Sorry for offending :). My impression was the GNU ELPA is a rolling
release.  I see now that it's possible to download older releases from
https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/.  It just makes sense to have something
to revert to, especially for packages that focus on key bindings.