js2-mode contributions from Stephen Hicks

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: js2-mode contributions from Stephen Hicks
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 04:42:46 +0200

Hi all,

The new version of js2-mode, which I'm going to push to GNU ELPA shortly, contains quite a bit of code written by Stephen Hicks, a Google employee, who hasn't himself signed the copyright assignment.

The copyright clerk said it's okay, because Google has a corporate agreement with FSF, and the work was apparently done on company's time.

But I didn't know how to annotate that situation in the commit history, hence this email.

Thanks for your attention,
Dmitry.