Try using block/unblock for bugs relevant to releases

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Try using block/unblock for bugs relevant to releases
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 20:25:59 -0500

Hi,

In the past we have set the severity for bugs that we think need to be
fixed before the next release to higher than normal. I didn't really
like that idea, because eg a long-term goal can be "important", and a
minor doc bug can be something to fix before the next release.

So I suggest trying instead the "block/unblock" feature, and to that end
created bug#19758 and 19759 for tracking bugs relevant to 24.5 and 25.1,
respectively. I added a small number of items to get started;
feel free to add your own.