Re: Requesting review before pushing patch to ELPA

From: Jackson Hamilton
Subject: Re: Requesting review before pushing patch to ELPA
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 01:24:01 -0800

Hi Artur, I am interested in the "git details". Please elaborate.

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 4:13 AM, Artur Malabarba <address@hidden> wrote:
If that package is only used for testing, you can also just not merge
it into elpa and do your testing elsewhere (e.g. Travis+github).
That's what I did with Names, because the tests involved a lot of
packages from other people with a ton of changes made by me. I'm not
saying I couldn't put those inside the Elpa/package/ directory, but it
was easier this way than to worry about copyrights.

I can go into the `git' details necessary for this if you'd like.