Re: Requesting review before pushing patch to ELPA

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Requesting review before pushing patch to ELPA
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 09:10:50 -0500

> The attached patches are the current representation of what I intend to
> merge. (Same subtree strategy as before.)

Looks good to me,

        Stefan

PS: Regarding "eval: (when (fboundp 'rainbow-mode) (rainbow-mode 1))",
this is usually considered a misfeature: the file does not need or make
special use of rainbow-mode.  Instead, *you* just happen to like using
rainbow-mode when editing this file.  So this customization should be in
your ~/.emacs rather than in the file itself.