Re: emacs-uptime - insert text with C-u [patch]

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: emacs-uptime - insert text with C-u [patch]
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 16:24:59 +0100

Andreas writes:

>> +    (if here
>> +        (insert str)
>> +      (if (called-interactively-p 'interactive)
>> +          (message "%s" str)
>> +        str))))

> It think you should always return the same value, which is str.

I thought the same thing, but then I looked at emacs-version, which
doesn't:

    (if here
        (insert version-string)
      (if (called-interactively-p 'interactive)
          (message "%s" version-string)
        version-string))))

Do you think that should be changed as well?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "You make a fair point. Knowing when not to say              Adam Sjøgren
  anything is not something the lazyweb had              address@hidden