Re: Contributing LLVM.org patches to gud.el

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Contributing LLVM.org patches to gud.el
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 13:00:33 +0200

> From: Tom <address@hidden>
> Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 10:27:29 +0000 (UTC)
>
> So this is not an issue anymore and emacs has access to the full
> AST from GCC?

Somebody should have written the code to allow such access.  If such
code was written, then yes.  If not, volunteers are welcome.  I don't
know which is true, but you can easily checkout the GCC development
tree and see for yourself what's in the library.

I do know that GDB uses the library to compile sources and inject the
generated code into an executable being debugged.