Re: Emacs pretest 24.4.90

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: Emacs pretest 24.4.90
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 13:34:34 +0000

I am seeing some strangeness with the menu items, which I don't
understand. In the pre-test the menu appears embedded in the title bar
(I am on ubuntu and this is the correct place) rather than immediately
below. Under these circumstances some menu items are not visible (they
are there, can be selected by the text is invisible).

My own lentic package is affected, as is projectile and one of the menu
items in the spelling menu. Toggling menu-bar-mode on and off makes it
go away. I'm having a hard time to get this reproducible in a clean
emacs, so I thought I'd mail here rather than submit a bug until I do.

--
Phillip Lord,                           Phone: +44 (0) 191 208 7827
Lecturer in Bioinformatics,             Email: address@hidden