Re: Use of dedicated windows in gdb-mi.el

From: Glenn Brown
Subject: Re: Use of dedicated windows in gdb-mi.el
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 22:09:32 -0800

M-x gud-gdb is *exactly* what I was looking for.  Thanks, Stefan!  (And thanks to the maintainers who preserved this functionality.)

Thanks again,
--Glenn

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 7:57 PM, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:
> Yes, that's what I use.  I tried the newish "M-x gdb" a few times and was
> annoyed by the same things that annoy Glenn Brown.

I wasn't annoyed by dedicated windows, but I also use M-x gud-gdb, FWIW
(I was annoyed by the unreliability of M-x gdb, tho I haven't tried it
again for a long time now).

        Stefan