Re: HTML-Info design

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: HTML-Info design
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 00:43:51 +0100

() Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden>
() Mon, 29 Dec 2014 11:59:13 +0100

   Since last spew, i have added HTML output of The IXIN
   Chronicles to the IXIN homepage:

    http://www.gnuvola.org/software/ixin/

   The link is "HTML", unsurprisingly.  In lieu of a public repo,
   here is a list of changes that will go into 1.9 [...]

Thanks to the savannah admins, there is now a savannah-hosted
(but non-gnu) project, and public repo, for IXIN:

 http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/ixin
 http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/ixin.git?h=p

Use the source, Luke!  NB: No "master" branch!  (See HACKING.)

   People have asked where to discuss IXIN.  Good question.

There is now a mailing list as well (see project page above).  I
added it somewhat reluctantly, knowing my distaste (and thus
willful negligence) for this kind of admin scutwork, but let's
see what kind of heading ttn v2015 takes...  (Of course, all
this fretting is theoretical; no one seems to want to discuss
IXIN on any other existin mailing list, anyway.  :-D)

   If you include "IXIN" in the subject line, i'd appreciate it.

Not required; the mailing list software DTRT automatically.

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502