Re: Dynamic loading progress

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: Dynamic loading progress
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 11:19:27 -0600

Aurélien Aptel <address@hidden> writes:

> I've tried to implement modules using Daniel's plan.
> The code is available on my github repo on the dynamic-modules-2 branch.
> The interesting parts are the API header, the runtime and the sample module.
>
> git repo: https://github.com/aaptel/emacs-dynamic-module.git

Why do we need both emacs_runtime and emacs_env types? If the function
pointers in emacs_env were in emacs_runtime instead, what would we lose?

It seems every module will need 'bind_function', so perhaps that should
be in emacs_module.h.

I'll work on implementing the ada-mode parser with this, to illuminate
other issues.

--
-- Stephe